Fate of Iberia
Release date / Patch
Store: Flavor Pack
DLC features[edit | edit source]
The sun-kissed lands of Iberia await your glorious rule. Deeply rich in history, culture and people, the peninsula's medieval destiny is ready to be shaped by your majestic hand, be it clad in conciliatory velvet or as an iron fist.
You decide on the fate of a lively and complex region across realms and cultures. Be the one to unite Iberia under a single banner, or watch as conflict marks generations to come.
- "The Struggle" is an expansive new feature simulating multi-stage, large-scale conflicts across decades or even centuries.
- You tell the ever-evolving saga of Iberia with each decision you make. Appeasing or hostile, influence the constant turmoil on the peninsula to your liking during each phase of the Struggle.
- Follow the path of history with a definite end goal in mind or play out a completely new fate for the region. Be the early founder of a Hispania steeped in blood, or bring together a multicultural caliphate in peace.
- Step up and discover an Iberian peninsula brought fully to life, with new art, music, models, costumes and characters, events, and more.
- A dazzling array of new thematic events, decisions, and cultural traditions unique to Iberia can be explored. All are historically accurate and meticulously researched.
- Dress up your character as a true hidalgo or a Muslim prince, or choose your pick from well-groomed beards and curly hair, armor, clothes, new turban styles, or some of the tallest headgear medieval Europe has to offer!
- A host of new 3D models and environments, including holdings, units and ships, can be encountered.
- Not only are a series of new Iberian-inspired artifacts, heirlooms and treasures yours for the taking, Crusader Kings III: Royal Court owners are also able to display their full regalia in their personal court. A new throne, council weapons, treasures, and other themed customization options will enrich your courtroom even further!
- Get carried away by the richly themed soundtrack, as you admire the stunning new art, from loading screens to icons and revamped user interface.
Patch features[edit | edit source]
- to be added.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Cinematic trailers[edit | edit source]
Video diaries[edit | edit source]
Dev diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
- Patch 1.6 (Castle)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|---||CK3 - PC Update 184.108.40.206||.....||2022-06-29|
|102||Stabilizing the Iberian peninsula [1.6.1 patch notes]||.....||2022-06-21|
|101||The CK3 Beta Program||.....||2022-06-14|
|---||CK3 - PC Update 220.127.116.11||.....||2022-06-09|
|100||A Royal Journey||.....||2022-06-07|
|99||It is time to decide the Fate of Iberia||.....||2022-05-31|
|98||the Castle's foundation||.....||2022-05-24|
|97||Event Illustration Showcase and Workflow||.....||2022-05-17|
|96||Fate of Iberia 3D Art Showcase||.....||2022-05-10|
|95||Flavor of Iberia||.....||2022-05-03|
|94||Anatomy of a Struggle||.....||2022-04-26|
|93||Turmoil in the Peninsula||.....||2022-04-19|
References[edit | edit source]
- Forum: CK3 Dev Diary #93 - Turmoil in the Peninsula, 2022-04-19.