DLC features[edit | edit source]
How will you rule when your subjects come to you with their complaints? Building the grandest court in the world may please your vassals and attract interesting people, but it also gives your complaining courtiers a place to find you. Make decisions that will smooth the troubled waters in your kingdom, while impressing visitors with your collection of masterpieces and relics.
The Royal Court expansion adds new ways to interact with the characters in your kingdom or empire, as well as major changes to the cultural system of the game, adding greater dynamism and historical fluidity.
- Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: Split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Cinematic trailers[edit | edit source]
Dev diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
All developer diaries about the Royal Court expansion and patch 1.5 .
- Patch 1.5
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|72||Holding Court at Court in The Royal Court (in a courtly fashion)||Court holding decision and requests samples||2021-09-07|
|71||A Coat of Arms of Your Own||Coat of Arms Designer||2021-08-31|
|70||The Facts about Artifacts||Artifacts features and modifiers||2021-08-24|
|69||Nice, Throne Room Artifacts!||Artifacts present in the Throne Room||2021-08-17|
|68||Inspiration Never Dies||Artifacts and inspired characters||2021-08-10|
|--||Anatomy of a Game: The Script System||...||2021-08-05|
|67||A View to a Map||Indian cultures and titles changes||2021-08-03|
|--||Anatomy of a Game: Simulation Optimization||...||2021-07-29|
|--||CK3 Summer Teaser #4||Summer teaser 4: traditions showcase||2021-07-27|
|--||Anatomy of a Game: Changing the Gamestate||...||2021-07-22|
|--||CK3 Summer Teaser #3||Summer teaser 3: events updated to account for new minor titles||2021-07-20|
|--||Anatomy of a Game: Startup and Loading||...||2021-07-15|
|--||CK3 Summer Teaser #2||Summer teaser 2: ethoses showcase||2021-07-13|
|--||CK3 Summer Teaser #1||Summer teaser 1: traditions showcase||2021-07-06|
|66||A Fresh Coat of Paint||Colour customization for new cultures, new faiths and titles||2021-06-29|
|65||One Culture Is Not Enough||Cultures revision: hybrid culture creation, divergent culture creation and dynamic cultural emergence||2021-06-22|
|64||Cultures Are Forever||Cultures revision: culture pillars, traditions and cultural acceptance||2021-06-15|
|61||The Royal Court||Throne room, Grandeur concept and Court Events||2021-05-25|
|--||The Royal Court - The Vision||Announcement of the first expansion for CK3 and the updates it will bring||2021-05-21|
References[edit | edit source]
- Forum: CK3: The Royal Court - The Vision, 2021-05-21.