Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crusader Kings III
Patch 1.3.X are all patches beginning with 1.3.
- Main article: Patch 1.3
Patch 1.3.1 was released on 2021-03-23 with the checksum 5b26.
- Fixed some instances of the 1.2.2 to 1.3 save game conversion crash
- Several achievements blocked by the Ruler Designer now list that fact
- Fixed several instances of the game crashing to desktop
- Removed the hair and beard that had shown up by mistake on the Caliph Muhammad shield
- Fixed an OOS when playing a multiplayer session with players running the game in different languages
- Various stability fixes to avoid extra CTDs
- Fixed looting not making you hostile to looted country if you’re a vassal
- 'Raided me' opinion penalty no longer applies to the holder of the looted province only
- King of all the Isles no longer disqualifies you for being under the threshold it stipulates
- Generous characters no longer get stress for letting their child have a toy from their raid loot
- Two duchies are now correctly required when negotiating the Danelaw, stopping East Anglia from constantly sniping England from Wessex
- Clout runestones now reference the affected title correctly & no longer credit the carver twice
- Fixed the event troops for Varangian adventurers exceeding the window limit
- Fixed multiple instances of broken loc strings
- Chinese and Korean font on map is now more legible
- Fixed formatting issue in the credits screen when the game was set to Korean
- All languages now display DLC name correctly in the credits
- Forum, Hotfix 1.3.1 is live, 2021-03-23.