Release date / Patch
Store: Flavor Pack
Best known as fierce raiders from a land of snow and legend, the Norse were a complex society where loyalty was based on more than a noble bloodline. Leaders had to prove themselves as warriors, yes, but also as judges and governors.
Northern Lords offer new events and cultural themes related to Norse society:
- Norse Adventurer Realms: Norse characters may abandon their own homes and lead hosts into foreign lands to establish their own kingdoms.
- Jomsvikings and Shieldmaidens: Norse holy warriors and stalwart shieldmaidens take up arms on your behalf, while poet characters can compose stinging rebukes or romantic overtures.
- New Cultural Content: Special Norse dynastic legacies, Norse blot sacrifices, trials by combat and cultural innovations, as well as numerous new events for additional color.
- New Art and Music: Original art and musical score to enhance your playing experience.
- And more: Berserkers, missionaries, runestones, Varangian adventurers, new decisions and other highlights from the exciting history of the Norse people.
- Winter is added to the map.
- Duels between two characters.
- Become a poet.
- Main article: Developer diaries
Developer diaries about the Northern Lords flavor pack and patch 1.3 (aka Corvus).
- Patch 1.3 (Corvus)
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|52||1.3 ‘Corvus’ Patch Notes||Full 1.3 patch notes and showcase of more free additions||2021-03-16|
|51||It’s Time to Duel||Introduction of the duel mechanic. More 1.3 patch notes||2021-03-09|
|50||Poetry to my Ears||Introduction of the poet trait and poetry interactions. Sneek peek at 1.3 patch notes||2021-03-02|
|49||A Cold Embrace||Upcoming winter mechanics in Crusader Kings 3||2021-02-23|
|48||The Team||Game developers team status and organization||2021-02-16|
- Forum: CK3 - What's Next?, 2021-03-13.